Viking Energy

Harnessing Shetland's Natural Resources

Viking Energy

Client Description

Viking Energy is a 50:50 partnership between Viking Energy Shetland LLP and SSE Viking Ltd, which is a subsidiary of SSE plc. Viking Energy Shetland LLP, or VES for short, represents the interests of the Shetland community in large-scale wind farm development in Shetland. VES is 90% owned by Shetland Charitable Trust, the charity set up to manage funds on behalf of the community. The remaining 10% is held by Viking Wind Ltd, which is owned by four of the people who developed the highly successful Burradale Wind Farm, near Lerwick.

Project Details

The Viking Energy website brings together the latest news on the project, including a media rich blog, with a wealth of information about the project itself, including an expansive document archive, searchable for the first time using a Google search box on the site itself.

Sector(s)

Energy

Looking for something similar?

Get in touch with us today to find out how we can help you.

Get In Touch