NB started as a ‘website architecture consultancy’ and we still believe that a clear digital strategy is fundamental to all web development and online marketing. We are always mindful that our work is part of a bigger picture, and everything we do is aligned towards helping you achieve success.
Asking the right questions
Ultimately, we want to answer four simple questions:
- WHO do you want to reach?
- HOW are you going to reach them?
- WHAT do you want these people to do?
- HOW will you get them to do it?
Our digital strategy service includes strategy workshops. We'll present you with findings on the latest developments in digital marketing. This opens up discussion and will help clarify your thoughts on how your business should be presented online.
We’ll also carry out other activities that inform the way forward. This often includes:
- Reviewing your existing website, using our knowledge in web design and development and the automated tools we have at our disposal.
- Reviewing Google Analytics (and other statistics) for your existing sites to pinpoint what’s working and what isn’t.
- Meeting your team to gather thoughts and ideas from your colleagues and staff.
- Reviewing feedback from your website users, through methods like surveys and online contact form submissions.
- Carrying out research to identify and review online competition from similar organisations elsewhere.
- Brainstorming ideas within the NB team.
Clarity is key
Once you’ve clarified the answers to these questions, you’ll be in a position where small improvements can lead to big results. With a coherent approach to digital marketing, you can make the most of client relationships and build confidence in your brand.
For most of our website, mobile app and ongoing marketing projects, we like to start with digital strategy and take it from there.