NB was originally founded as a ‘website architecture consultancy’, and we still emphasise the importance of having a clear digital strategy in place to guide all web development and online marketing activity. Our mission is to always be mindful that our work is part of a bigger picture, and everything we do is aligned towards helping you achieve success.
Asking the Right Questions
Ultimately, we want to answer these questions:
- WHO do you want to visit your website?
- HOW are you going to get them to visit?
- WHAT do you want these people to do?
- HOW will you get them to do it?
Our digital strategy service often includes strategy workshops with you and your colleagues where members of the NB team present educational material on the latest developments in digital marketing. This process helps to facilitate discussions that will clarify your thoughts on how your business should be presented online.
We’ll also carry out other activities that inform the way forward. This often includes:
- Reviewing your existing website, using our knowledge in web design and development and the many automated tools we have at our disposal.
- Reviewing Google Analytics (and other statistics) for your existing sites to pinpoint what’s working and what isn’t.
- Meeting your team to gather thoughts and ideas from your colleagues and staff.
- Reviewing feedback from users of your website, through methods such as surveys and online contact form submissions.
- Carrying out research to identify and review online competition from similar organisations elsewhere.
- Brainstorming ideas within the NB team.
Clarity is Key
Once you’ve clarified the answers to these questions, you’ll be in a position where small improvements can lead to big results. With a coherent approach to digital marketing, you can make the most of client relationships and build confidence in your brand.
For almost all of our website, mobile app and ongoing marketing projects, we like to start with digital strategy and take it from there.