We are all so delighted to announce that both our clients the Shetland Distillery Company and Orkney Distilling have made it into the finals of the Scottish Gin Awards in multiple categories.
As clients we work with on an ongoing basis to generate sales and brand awareness across multiple online channels and platforms, including website optimisation, we are extremely proud of both these brands’ excellent performance.
Here’s a quick recap of the shortlist of categories the Shetland Distillery Company and Orkney Distilling will be competing in in September this year:
Shetland Distillery Company
- London Dry Gin of the Year (Ocean Sent Gin, made with Shetland seaweed)
- Navy Strength Gin of the Year (Up Helly Aa Gin 2017 edition)
- Growth Business of the Year (the Company’s distillery in the beautiful island of Unst)
- Scottish Gin Destination of the Year (-||-)
Orkney Distilling Ltd.
- Distilled Gin of the Year (Kirkjuvagr Gin)
- Excellence in Marketing
A little bit more about the first ever Scottish Gin Awards
The Scottish Gin Awards, held in partnership with The Scottish Gin Society, is a new annual event created with the aim of celebrating, nurturing and encouraging business innovation and excellence in gin distilling in Scotland.
The event is assessed by an independent expert judging panel and highlights a broad range of award categories.
The first Scottish Gin Awards will take place on Thursday 14 September 2017 in Glasgow, where the winners will be announced!