NB developed websites for both these companies, but we also assist with website optimisation, social media, email marketing and more on an ongoing basis. We are extremely pleased that these two exciting brands are gaining recognition of this kind and we will continue to assist with their digital marketing activity to help with even more success in the future.
Here’s a quick recap of the shortlist of categories the Shetland Distillery Company and Orkney Distilling will be competing in in September this year:
Shetland Distillery Company - www.shetlandreel.com
- London Dry Gin of the Year (Ocean Sent Gin, made with Shetland seaweed)
- Navy Strength Gin of the Year (Up Helly Aa Gin 2017 edition)
- Growth Business of the Year (the Company’s distillery in the beautiful island of Unst)
- Scottish Gin Destination of the Year (-||-)
Orkney Distilling Ltd. - www.orkneydistilling.com
- Distilled Gin of the Year (Kirkjuvagr Gin)
- Excellence in Marketing
A little bit more about the first ever Scottish Gin Awards
The Scottish Gin Awards, held in partnership with The Scottish Gin Society, is a new annual event created with the aim of celebrating, nurturing and encouraging business innovation and excellence in gin distilling in Scotland.
The event is assessed by an independent expert judging panel and highlights a broad range of award categories.
The first Scottish Gin Awards will take place on Thursday 14 September 2017 in Glasgow, where the winners will be announced!