Our development team has worked closely with the festival to understand exactly what is needed to provide the best booking experience for both the organisers and customers. We are always focused on finding the best solutions for our clients and in this case, it was much better to design the whole system ourselves. The new ticketing system has been launched for this years festival and we have received some great feedback on its functionality and usability. In order to achieve this, our booking solution incorporates the following:
- Registration process for early members
- Assignment of unique membership numbers
- Capability for different ticket types - Adult, Child, Concession etc.
- Tracking and management of event quotas and ticket restrictions
- Alerts for incorrectly filled in information
- Integrated PayPal and Credit/Debit card payment system
- Automated email reminders
Tickets went on sale last week for early members who registered in February, but if you don't have yours yet, don't worry! Tickets go on public sale on 4th April so pop it in your calendar now if you don't want to miss out.
For more information and a closer look at what's coming up this year, pop over the the Folk Festival website. We hope to see you there!