Another couple of busy months have flown by, with nine sites launched since our last news story. The sites are:
- TasteShetland.com for Shetland Livestock Marketing Group.
- JimAndEwan.com, supporting Jim Leask and Ewan Anderson's ambitious (or maybe crazy) sponsored walk of the Shetland coastline.
- ZE1Global.com for ZE1 Global, "a Shetland based service company supplying project management, engineering and fabrication, supply chain management and other vital services to the global energy industry."
- ChildProtectionShetland.com for Shetland Child Protection Committee, which "deals with arrangements for helping children and young people who have experienced or are at risk of abuse and neglect. It works with others to safeguard children and young people in every part of Shetland".
- Setterbrae.co.uk for Jean Mainland, a refresh of the existing website to improve attractiveness and usability
- BelmontUnst.co.uk for the Belmont Trust to promote Belmont House, "an immaculately restored Georgian house in a magnificent natural setting which sleeps up to 12 people in a stylish interior for holidays, and offers a total experience for the discriminating guest"
- ShonaSkinner.com for free machine embroidery artist Shona Skinner.
- Pride of Place website to help Promote Shetland explain the Shetland Brand
- Pipeline-Accounts.co.uk for Bon Accord Accountancy