NB Communication client Bon Accord Accountancy has announced the sale of their Pipeline Accounts division.
Bon Accord Accountancy director Martin Watt has overseen the rapid growth of Pipeline Accounts, which now has a client-base of 1000 contractors in the global energy sector. NB designed and developed the Pipeline website, and we have worked very closely with Martin on an ongoing basis to improve and evolve it over time. We are delighted that Martin is extremely happy with the assistance we have provided. He says:
"NB Communication's service is excellent and I can trust them to project manage without having to chase them. The Pipeline Accounts website generates around £10,000 of new recurring annual business for us every month, so I can only view it as a resounding success!"
The site includes functions such as:
- A news blog which automatically posts to the Pipeline Accounts Facebook page using RSS;
- IRIS client login integration;
- Online shop with PayPal buttons;
- Multi-step sign-up forms for both new and existing contractors, including a real time check of company name availability through Companies House.
There are also several non-public pages, which Pipeline Accounts can share with clients. They include:
- A personal tax checklist questionnaire which the client can fill in - it delivers an automatic email on submission detailing any extra information they will need to provide;
- A seminar sign-up form page which is updated as and when new seminars are announced;
- A contractor referral form;
- A client survey.
You can visit the website at www.pipeline-accounts.co.uk.